Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
P1.jpg This is the JDM Spec model.
And it this is the real deal.
How do I know? Well, all JDM's have a flare a fixed to the lower part of the glove box:) See the little red thing?

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
I don't see the little red thing that you're talking about.

Other than that, the Juke interior looks pretty good, can't complain. I just think that the center console could get scratched up pretty quickly with that finish...

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't see the little red thing that you're talking about.

Other than that, the Juke interior looks pretty good, can't complain. I just think that the center console could get scratched up pretty quickly with that finish...

Look for picture 1 and see the arrow to the left. Or in other words, look where you would place your knees on the passenger side. That tiny red thing is a flare and that would only be found in a production car fit for consumer use in Japan.

I hope I answered your question

As far as the fit and finish, I agree that it might get scratched up on the center stack, but let's wait to see better pictures of this thing. I can't wait to see a test drive video. I know "WHAT CAR?" was suppose to do one soon but when is soon?
:)

I think I want mine in Gun Metal (color) with the gray plastic interior inserts and fully decked out. Maybe even with the leather?
:)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts