Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello again. I posted an introduction a couple of hours ago, briefly describing my sister in law's new Juke which seems to have a serious 'flat spot' or 'lag' when trying to pull away. She sent this just a few moments ago.

"Took the car to Nissan on Monday, told them the problem again and was told they would book it in for yesterday (Thursday) and give me a courtesy car; they would ring to confirm. No call back and found out they never booked it in and now they won't answer my calls. (She must have called into the dealership again). They did however try to sell me an electric vehicle"

She still describes the problem as "pressing the accelerator and nothing happens".
If anyone has similar experiences or advice on what to do I'd be most grateful.
Thanks again for reading,
Del

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi my wife has just described the same problem today I drove the car and found it very snappy pulling away did your car go to dealer ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi my wife has just described the same problem today I drove the car and found it very snappy pulling away did your car go to dealer ?
Hi, not been back to this forum for a while, apologies for slow response.
The car belongs to my sister in law (who is on her own) I offered her help to try to find out if she's alone with this problem and what to do; you are the first and only to appear to have a similar or same problem.
A couple of weeks ago, Nissan finally got back to her with some help/advice and she took the car back for some kind of software update. She tells me the problem is still there after collecting it a week ago or so. If it were mine, I think I would start to go down the line of 'rejecting' the car which is what I did a couple of years ago with my LR Discovery Sport, but I don't mind a little confrontation, my sister in law is very much more mild mannered than me! We're kind of stuck now and don't really know what to do and where to go.
Best regards,
Del

1 - 3 of 3 Posts