Prices are as follows:
S
SCVT MT 18960
S CVT AWD 20460
SV
MT 20260
FWD CVT 20760
AWD CVT 22,260
push button start, power roof,I-CON,Leather wrapped sterring wheel.
SL
MT FWD 22550
CVT FWD 23050
CVT AWD 24550
All SV model has plus leather heated seats,navi with rearview camera,Rockford Fosgate system w/subwoofer,USB,Bluetooth

Here's 2 cars in the running for me along with Juke....Mitsubishi Sportback...loaded fro $24,500 and the 2011 Kia Sportage loaded for about 26,000 with a panoramic roof. Anybody think a seperate(doesn't open) stationary glass sunroof could be put on the Juke in the rear?
I am so confused now....may hinge on space and panoramic sunroof which I have always wanted!
2 links on these cars below...one is a Japanese video...it's really cool!

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/sportback/10/index.do#/?page=index

·
Registered
1 Posts
I work for Nissan and am a little biased, but based on what we are doing as a company to improve ourselves, go with the Juke. I know that you get bad weather up there in IL, and the AWD system that we put in will be of huge benefit. Plus the SL model actually will have a moonroof in it. (Not panoramic, but still a moonroof)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can see that...

Yea, my heart is with the Juke and I feel Nissan is a better quality car and more reliable. I love the styling... my only issue may be the space....a bit concerned till I see one in person. So glad they did not over price it. I'd get the SL FWD...not a necessity to have AWD, though winters can be tough here. You think they could put a small glass non opening roof in back?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Juke gets 27 MPG city!
Prices are as follows:
S
SCVT MT 18960
S CVT AWD 20460
SV
MT 20260
FWD CVT 20760
AWD CVT 22,260
push button start, power roof,I-CON,Leather wrapped sterring wheel.
SL
MT FWD 22550
CVT FWD 23050
CVT AWD 24550
All SV model has plus leather heated seats,navi with rearview camera,Rockford Fosgate system w/subwoofer,USB,Bluetooth

Here's 2 cars in the running for me along with Juke....Mitsubishi Sportback...loaded fro $24,500 and the 2011 Kia Sportage loaded for about 26,000 with a panoramic roof. Anybody think a seperate(doesn't open) stationary glass sunroof could be put on the Juke in the rear?
I am so confused now....may hinge on space and panoramic sunroof which I have always wanted!
2 links on these cars below...one is a Japanese video...it's really cool!

YouTube - ‪2011 All New Kia Sportage Movie‬‎

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/sportback/10/index.do#/?page=index
Thank you so much for the pricing info. Great job. I would not buy either mitsubishi or kia....I would say kia probably is a bit better since has 10 yrs warranty and shares pretty much everything with hyundai, and I just wont spend my money on mitsubishi. I have not heard anything great about either cars. I would go with nissan and highly recommend it to anyone and that based on 22 yrs of ownership and being around the block more than most of you here. Nissan has been around much longer than kia and I think you will look great in juke.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Mitsubishi as a brand are okay, but you can't debate that the Evo is one heck of a car!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Yea, my heart is with the Juke and I feel Nissan is a better quality car and more reliable. I love the styling... my only issue may be the space....a bit concerned till I see one in person. So glad they did not over price it. I'd get the SL FWD...not a necessity to have AWD, though winters can be tough here. You think they could put a small glass non opening roof in back?
Well you could get one put in yourself. But for the amount of money that its going to cost it wont be worth it. Out of all your choices the Juke really is the best all around car. I'd highly suggest going with the AWD model though. For the small difference between the FWD model it will help you out at lot in bad weather.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
I had driven the Sportage (see a full review on my site) and it's a nice looking car overall
but it can't match Nissan and it's not in the same class the Rogue. The same is true with the Outlander Sport by Mitsubishi.
Although that one is still on my list.

The SV AWD in white with all the trimmings is good enough for me, but Xeon lamps and LED tail lamps would have made more important options.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
have you driven the 2011 Sportage? apparently much improved and -- ventilated seats! and a panoramic roof! plus it's very blingy . . .

·
Registered
42 Posts
I think the word you are looking for to accompany blingy is UGLY. In my opinion the Kia looks like a hearse. I am obviously biased by the fact that I love the Juke, but really. The Mitsu and the Kia just don't compare to our cute Juke.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts