Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I have a 2013 Nissan Juke Nismo 2wd. The front drivers side window does not function at all (it is in the up position) all other windows function. Also all of the power door locks do not work. When I have my fob on me I can open and close the back hatch (with the little button under the back door). It has been slowly getting worse. It started with the front passenger door slowly locking and unlocking, now, none of the locks work with the fob, or the buttons on the doors. I have to slip the actual key out of the fob to get in and out of the car. Besides the front DS window, and all power locks not functioning everything else is working. Please help. Thank you in advance.

·
Super Moderator
4,575 Posts
Welcome to the forum! From your description, it sounds like the window motor and lock actuators need to be replaced.

There are Factory Service Manuals in the General Discussion Section. You may want to look at it and see if there is a troubleshooting guide in the Body Electrical section.

·
Administrator
12,806 Posts
Sounds like a BCM issue. Try disconnecting the battery negative, press the brake pedal a few times, reconnect. Also put new FOB batteries in.

The one window not working could purely be a bad switch which might be instigating the other issues.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sounds like a BCM issue. Try disconnecting the battery negative, press the brake pedal a few times, reconnect. Also put new FOB batteries in.

The one window not working could purely be a bad switch which might be instigating the other issues.
Thanks, I replaced the main switch on the front drivers side and it did not solve anything. Im going to try the brake trick and fob batteries.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum! From your description, it sounds like the window motor and lock actuators need to be replaced.

There are Factory Service Manuals in the General Discussion Section. You may want to look at it and see if there is a troubleshooting guide in the Body Electrical section.
Thanks Swiftab. Im going to look into this

1 - 5 of 5 Posts