Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2011, tekna, force red
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all again, I’ve had my exhaust middle and rear section replaced yesterday, it’s blowing from the middle joint after a few miles so due to go to the shop however this morning the car felt under power and lost power steering accompanied by a dashboard light which I think is traction control light, would anyone know if these are connected or coincidental before I go back to the

·
Super Moderator
11,602 Posts
Taking it back to the place that repaired it is step one.

·
Registered
2011, tekna, force red
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Taking it back to the place that repaired it is step one.
Quick update, cars been to get the exhaust fixed and cured with a replacement gasket however 2 minutes after driving off there was no power steering accompanied by a traction control light again and PS light this time also the centre controls have gone out

·
Super Moderator
11,602 Posts
Can you get the ECU codes read at a repair shop ? It is the best source of finding out what is wrong. Sure there is a possibility that the shop hit a wire or caused the issues but proving they did it is a whole other issue.

·
Registered
2011, tekna, force red
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can you get the ECU codes read at a repair shop ? It is the best source of finding out what is wrong. Sure there is a possibility that the shop hit a wire or caused the issues but proving they did it is a whole other issue.
For anyone experiencing this problem, it turns out it was a knackered alternator, new one and new battery, error codes wiped good too to go

1 - 5 of 5 Posts