Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
nismo rs 2017, ecutek remap 266bhp, injen, gfb reciric mach2, lowered 30mm and spacers
Discussion Starter #1
Someone put on here about removing a fuse and car drives better...no hesitant acceleration i cant find the post now 馃

Premium Member
I'm going to go ahead and make it easy.

No, just no. Pulling a fuse isn't going to make the car drive better.

The "hesitant acceleration" is a result of a turbo 4 paired up to a cvt. It isn't going to behave like a naturally aspirated motor paired with a standard automatic.

Registered
nismo rs 2017, ecutek remap 266bhp, injen, gfb reciric mach2, lowered 30mm and spacers
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to go ahead and make it easy.

No, just no. Pulling a fuse isn't going to make the car drive better.

The "hesitant acceleration" is a result of a turbo 4 paired up to a cvt. It isn't going to behave like a naturally aspirated motor paired with a standard automatic.
Mine is manual fwd, has been remapped using ecutek has adjustable boost control injen sri and a gfb mach 2 but still in 2nd gear you put your foot down it hesitates until it hits ovee 3000 revs

Super Moderator
Mine is manual fwd, has been remapped using ecutek has adjustable boost control injen sri and a gfb mach 2 but still in 2nd gear you put your foot down it hesitates until it hits ovee 3000 revs
3000 rpm鈥檚 is where the turbo begins to spool. If you want spirited driving, you need to stay in the power band of this little engine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts