Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to thank everyone on here for there input over the past 10 years and how this community has joined together assisting other and new Juke owners. My wife and I are getting up in years and due to certain physical issues, it's time to let my Jukester go. I've had my 2011 SL AWD since 2012 and haven't had the first bit of issues with her. All the recalls have been performed as well as synthetic oil and filter changed every 3000 miles, fuel induction service as well as cvt fluid changed every 20000 miles. All service records are accounted for by Nissan service. She's got 46000 miles on her now and still blows the doors off any other car in her league due to the UpRev tune and bolt ons. She's about as close to mint condition that you can find. I'm located near Hershey, Pa and would like to find someone who would enjoy taking her for a spin and take care of her the way I have. Jukester If someone is interested, you can reach me at [email protected] I won't provide what I'm looking to get for her on here. Serious inquires only.
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Automotive air manifold Automotive design
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Attachments

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
It's been a good run! Thanks for sticking around all these years and providing your input and being part of the community.

That juke looks immaculate. Make sure that TUI pays off for you... I still think it's the best exhaust available for the juke! Really hope you get what you want for it. Maybe @Macgyver or @FastReligion will pick it up from you, as they are in your area.

Good luck with the sale, hope you find a good replacement. Pop in and let us know how it goes!

·
Administrator
11,913 Posts
Oh noes. Sad to see that.

What are you going to get ?

·
Administrator
11,913 Posts
Looks in excellent condition hopefully the new owner will take just as good care of her.
I have seen her in person. He takes care of her.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Miss my RS. Gone 6 months now. DANG! My financial guy for talking me out.

You could consider the new Corolla Cross with awd. Trouble is >
40hp short.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts