Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The local dealership here in Panama City, FL had a Juke on the lot this afternoon. I got a call from the salesman whom I have been talking to, for the past few days and rode over to go for a test drive with the salesman. The car was a Juke SL AWD, leather interior, with red stitching, and red center console. The exterior color was Gun Metallic, the saleman drove it during the test drive. The car had a lot of prep to it, and handled very well. The salesman put the car through some hard turns and accelerations in an empty parking lot. I am 6'1" and I was comfortable in the front passenger seat. I also sat in the back seat, I needed to move the front seat forward to be more comfortabe. The truck area is small, but with the rear seats down there is more room for carrying items. There was a spare tire in under the rear area carpet. I was told the car will be in the Atlanta area on Friday.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Woo! aren't you lucky. Guess this vehicle is making the rounds?

Interesting info about the spare tire, because there's been some debate as to its availability in the AWD version.

How did you like the gun metallic color? And yay! for the red console!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Gun Metallic looked good, the car was a little dirty, from the rain showers and road dirt that we had today. My wife's first choice in color is the Graphite Blue.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Excellent. Thanks for the info! Would the car be okay for somebody about 5"10 for extended periods in the backseat? I am thinking of any road trips, would the back seat passengers be extremely uncomfortable....

·
Registered
38 Posts
WOW! Cool! Anyone know if this car is making it's way west? I'm in New Orleans and would love to get to see it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
For a person such as myself the one of the front seats would have to be moved forward, but I have had to do that in other cars.

·
Registered
38 Posts
called Nissan NA customer service today to see if I could get the schedule for the touring Juke but these idiots had no clue, couldn't even give me the name/number of the local regional manager in my area. I stopped by a dealer today to ask and they didn't know the schedule or if they were going to get a visit with the touring car but they did know that every region has 1 car making a tour through the region.

·
Registered
22 Posts
We had the premiere last thursday and we sold the first four models for November. One of them is an frontdrive Turbo 190 HP

1 - 8 of 8 Posts