1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,995 Posts
LOL Now thats funny.

It depends on what you want to do with your Black paint. Swirl marks etc etc.

Tell us what you need.

·
Registered
43 Posts
:p my list:
  • polisher: rupes bigfoot da system with 12 orbit, yellow pad & white pad, keramik gloss+meg's m105
  • decontamination & maintenance: klasse twins: AIO + high gloss sealant glaze
  • usual maintenance:
+optimum car care: optimum no rinse, opti-seal, optimum car wax, optimum instant detailer&gloss enhancer(oid), power clean
+zymol titanium wash, chemical guys citrus wash
+ prima hydromax sealant spray, prima epic synthetic wax
+ soft 99 ultra glaco mirror coating

my routine: weekly wash with zymol titanium, if it is very dirty i will change to chemical guys citrus wash.
after wash i'll spray opti seal every 2weeks or once a month if less rain. ( staying at tropical area, raining almost everyday)
optimum car wax and oid on alternate week.
ultra glaco glass coating top up every month to maintain its top performance.
every half year i will do a decontamination routine with klasse aio and topping with the glaze.

was tried prima hydromax and epic before,
finished up hydromax and decided to go back with optimum car wax. personally i feel it is dust magnet altho it provide
impressive water shedding surface....while epic dont really trap dust like hydromax...
its too tired to apply and buff off, while opti seal can give the same result with spray on wipe off....

basically i use optimum no rinse on everything, as rinse less wash when rushing time, quick detailer before going to any car guys gathering,
bird poo &bug cleaner, interior cleaner, leather & fabric seat cleaner, engine bay cleaner...

·
Super Moderator
10,995 Posts
Very Nice write up and thanks for the PICS !!!!!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
:p my list:
  • polisher: rupes bigfoot da system with 12 orbit, yellow pad & white pad, keramik gloss+meg's m105
  • decontamination & maintenance: klasse twins: AIO + high gloss sealant glaze
  • usual maintenance:
+optimum car care: optimum no rinse, opti-seal, optimum car wax, optimum instant detailer&gloss enhancer(oid), power clean
+zymol titanium wash, chemical guys citrus wash
  • prima hydromax sealant spray, prima epic synthetic wax
  • soft 99 ultra glaco mirror coating

my routine: weekly wash with zymol titanium, if it is very dirty i will change to chemical guys citrus wash.
after wash i'll spray opti seal every 2weeks or once a month if less rain. ( staying at tropical area, raining almost everyday)
optimum car wax and oid on alternate week.
ultra glaco glass coating top up every month to maintain its top performance.
every half year i will do a decontamination routine with klasse aio and topping with the glaze.

was tried prima hydromax and epic before,
finished up hydromax and decided to go back with optimum car wax. personally i feel it is dust magnet altho it provide
impressive water shedding surface....while epic dont really trap dust like hydromax...
its too tired to apply and buff off, while opti seal can give the same result with spray on wipe off....

basically i use optimum no rinse on everything, as rinse less wash when rushing time, quick detailer before going to any car guys gathering,
bird poo &bug cleaner, interior cleaner, leather & fabric seat cleaner, engine bay cleaner...
View attachment 188996
View attachment 188997
View attachment 188998
View attachment 188999 View attachment 188995

View attachment 188994
What’s the colour of this Juke? Machine Brown ?
Mine is , but mine look so much darker

·
Registered
43 Posts
What’s the colour of this Juke? Machine Brown ?
Mine is , but mine look so much darker
color code KAX, kinda unique color, most of the time it appears darker, only show the true color under very bright sun or spotlight

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello guys
Can someone help me, is it big difference between old KAX and fresh KAD tint.
I can’t find old KAX tint , try to find solutions. Thanks for help

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hello guys
Can someone help me, is it big difference between old KAX and fresh KAD tint.
I can’t find old KAX tint , try to find solutions. Thanks for help
i think they're quite big diff.
KAD is metallic grey, cool dark-ish grey
while KAX more on very dark, yet warm greyish brown with copper-ish shifter and way more complicated than KAD

·
Registered
6 Posts
i think they're quite big diff.
KAD is metallic grey, cool dark-ish grey
while KAX more on very dark, yet warm greyish brown with copper-ish shifter and way more complicated than KAD
Thanks so much for your comment.
What you thinking about KAC greyish bronze met ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
unless you dont mind they wouldnt match 100%....
i think the almera bronze i can see here in malaysia is what u mentioned as KAC,
that is still..quite different with KAX for me

1 - 15 of 15 Posts