Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
pleaseeee help me ... a bouth a 2017 juke with 75 000 km on it 4 days later the service engine soon came on ... cheq the spark plugs and the coils ...both ok the ses came back right away with the same code .... can you guys help me ...

·
Super Moderator
10,874 Posts
What is the Code ?

·
Super Moderator
1,828 Posts
p0304 misfire cylinder 4
spark plugs and coil is ok
swap the cylinder 3 and cylinder 4 coil. If the error code comes back as P0303, you have a bad coil. If the error code comes back as P0304, you either have a bad plug or the wiring to the coil is bad. Worst case scenario if everything else checks out fine, you have a cylinder problem and need a compression test done. Cylinder pressure should be in the range of 172-226psi with no more than 15psi difference between all cylinders.

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
Excellent! Please post back with what the problem was and the fix.

Welcome to the forum too!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Excellent! Please post back with what the problem was and the fix.

Welcome to the forum too!
hey guys .. so i got my car back last week .. the problem was the whole engine 🤦‍♂️ so I've got a brand new engine and turbo at no cost 😁😁 !! juke 2017 with now 800 km on it

·
Premium Member
1,093 Posts
Wow! Did you have an extra warranty on it? That is a major expense, like $10k Canadian. Was it a Nissan dealership?

What did they say was wrong with the motor?

Congrats on your brand new Juke! Great deal for you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow! Did you have an extra warranty on it? That is a major expense, like $10k Canadian. Was it a Nissan dealership?

What did they say was wrong with the motor?

Congrats on your brand new Juke! Great deal for you!
yess it was a dealership and it was still on nissan canada warranty for 2 and half years and since it happen the day after I bought it they had no choice... they didn't say what was the problem they just said I was lucky it didn't blow up and catch fire on the side of the highway.... cause I drove it four hours to get there on only 3 cylinder !!!!

·
Registered
248 Posts
My 2013 had random misfires on multiple cylinders. Could not diagnose but as I had an extended warranty the dealer replaced all injectors. Have not had issue since.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts