Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 juke with a p0300 random misfire code, running on 3 cylinders at idle. Seems to get better when moving. Last week I thought I had it, I disconnected the #3 coil pack and the engine stayed the same I bought a coil and when I tested agian the #3 was working? Looks to me like its staying in open loop also. Map sensor is working only thing I found was bank1 sensor #1 catalyst temp is staying at around 46 degree f.Any help???
Truck
Just hit 60,000 miles warranty is up.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Valve stuck, dealer replaced the engine, and covered it under warranty. Yea.

Sent from my A3-A20 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 dealer said I was on my own. The 2nd dealer said they could help me. Madison? LaCrosse ?

Sent from my A3-A20 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
This is a happy ending, Truck. Relieved.

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
I'm envious of this happy ending.

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
ジューク;2346066 said:
Are you still having misfires?
Yes and no. Let's just say I'm still assessing the situation to see if it was ever actually repaired. It certainly has not been a happy ending for me. :distress: Either way, when this issue is fully resolved as I see fit, I intend on posting about it since this code isn't really discussed. Well, with the exception of just getting a new motor, lol. Which isn't an option for me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
bought mine at Zimbrick. Caught the service dept. in a lie every time I took it in. I have dealt with many service departments over the last 40 years and Zimbrick gets my vote for the least trustworthy of all.

·
Premium Member
992 Posts
bought mine at Zimbrick. Caught the service dept. in a lie every time I took it in. I have dealt with many service departments over the last 40 years and Zimbrick gets my vote for the least trustworthy of all.
Same experience here. I'm considering Kayser for future service. Have you tried them?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts