Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We are a Nissan/Renault dealership in Vienna city. Tomorrow i will make the first test drive with all engine versions.:)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Pegasus, a write up of the various engine/drivetrain comparisons would be fantastic! Love the color!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Pegasus, a write up of the various engine/drivetrain comparisons would be fantastic! Love the color!
yeah! could you get us a write up. also is there anything special about certain models we should know about? really wished i could look at one myself in person...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yesterday I had the luck to drive the turbo version. It is a great sporty compact car. The engine has power and makes a smile in the driver´s face:) (it was the manual gear shift, 2WD Version) Nissan couldn`show us the CVT:(

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Yesterday I had the luck to drive the turbo version. It is a great sporty compact car. The engine has power and makes a smile in the driver´s face:) (it was the manual gear shift, 2WD Version) Nissan couldn`show us the CVT:(

Nice and is it fast? compared to similair cars (europe)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Of course it is! We have tested the Mini Clubman Cooper S too, - they didn`t have the brand new countryman - and the Alfa MiTo 1,4 TB.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts