Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone :)
i'm glad to announce that i ordered my juke today.
black on the outside and black/red on the inside with the 1.6l turbocharged engine, 2WD*yay*
i'm from luxembourg ( that is the country between germany, france and belgium for those who do not know ;) ) and i'll have to wait about three months now to get it :(
as soon as it arrives i'll post some pictures...
but now i was wondering, how long do you have to wait for yours?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrats Dharma! Here in Canada some of us haven't even seen the car yet! it could be weeks before we see it, but I'm hoping we get to buy on of the first one available.

·
Registered
36 Posts
hello everyone :)
i'm glad to announce that i ordered my juke today.
black on the outside and black/red on the inside with the 1.6l turbocharged engine, 2WD*yay*
i'm from luxembourg ( that is the country between germany, france and belgium for those who do not know ;) ) and i'll have to wait about three months now to get it :(
as soon as it arrives i'll post some pictures...
but now i was wondering, how long do you have to wait for yours?
we can get it on Nov. as i order mine too. peal white with black /red :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@marzipan: you haven't even seen it yet?! well here in lux the car dealers all celebrate a "date with juke" today to officially launch it... i was able to test drive it on tuesday :D
@white midori: well i could have gotten mine in december... but as i am not sure if later on i am gonna sell it privately or give it back to the car dealer, i prefer the " '11 " in the papers instead of " '10 "... if u get my point ;)

·
Registered
6 Posts
We're expecting ours to arrive here in Michigan the next week or so. I can't wait to finally get behind the wheel of one!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Congrats Dharma! Here in Canada some of us haven't even seen the car yet! it could be weeks before we see it, but I'm hoping we get to buy on of the first one available.
I pre-ordered a gun metallic SL AWD from Morrey Nissan in Burnaby today.
No estimated arrival date.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@typhoon: i just now remember that the names of the cars versions changes throughout the countries... here the top version is called "tekna" :) but i'll google the "SL" version hehe

·
Registered
123 Posts
I pre-ordered a gun metallic SL AWD from Morrey Nissan in Burnaby today.
No estimated arrival date.
who did you order from, as I was in there last week and they would NOT take a deposit or place an order for me

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi all,just joined today,me and the wife ordered our accenta sport white with red interior last saturday.should take delivery on 20th of november.cant wait.
simmo.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
is it common practice in Europe to order a car, instead of buying one off the lot?

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
many people in the states and elsewhere are planning to wait a bit for more availability; I just wanted to get a response from those living in Europe

·
Registered
15 Posts
who did you order from, as I was in there last week and they would NOT take a deposit or place an order for me
Richard someone. I have his card at home.
He had to check with his manager to make sure it was okay to take my money, but after that I am in the queue.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
@violet west: well yes, i guess most people here (and by here i mainly mean luxembourg, cause i can't talk for all of europe hehe) order their new cars :) at least if u have the choice, i mean if you need a car very quickly or don't have enough money, people here are likely to buy a car from the lot too :) i think one reason for this is, that i don't know many people who wouldn't care about interior colour for instance (like some people here in the forum did)... aaaaaaaand now the main reason for ordering cars is, that luxembourg f.ex. is a very very small country, so car dealers do not really have a huge stock of cars, sometimes they just have two of them in the showroom, so the option of buying from the lot is not really offered :)

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
dharma, with popular stuff over here it is sometimes possible for dealers to have 10 or more of an entry level model of a car. Not unusual for hundreds of vehicles to be at one dealership and there be 10 dealerships on one street. That being said, I actually was unable to find a grey nissan altima coupe with a V6/auto a few months ago and I checked 3 local dealerships. One dealership didn't have ANY V6 altimas coupe or sedan.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
imagine that hehe :)
in a country as huge as the USA... see 100cars of the same model at 1 one dealership, to me that is just unimaginable :) let me think now... we should have 4 or 5 nissan car dealers in luxemburg, now every car dealer supposedely has 1-3 jukes... that would make 35 jukes at most for the entire country lol :)

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
It's ridiculous over here dharma. I would be willing to bet that they will have more than 35 in the greater Los Angeles area. There are 4 Nissan dealerships within a 30 minute or less drive from where I live. I am very hopeful that at least one of them will get a model with options similar to what I want.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well now that i have the choice... this is going to be my first brand new car after i finished school, so i really didn't want anything "close to what i want" but i ordered exactely what i wanted hehe :D

·
Registered
35 Posts
I know what you mean dharma. It is best to order specifically what you want if your in no rush to get the car, I think it is certainly worth waiting for.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thank you ;)
well if i would have been looking for an "older" model, that has been on the market for a longer time now, i am sure i could have found one with similar options at some dealership in luxembourg or somewhere close in france, germany or belgium... and i would have considered buying one from the lot. but the juke is going to be my black baby and i want it to be perfect hahaha :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts