Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've seen a couple of references now to an added "sport package" -- any idea what this might be?

I'm guessing this might be a dealer add on? I think there's also a "technology package" -- which confuses me, because I think all the technology is keyued to the trim level (except for the upgraded speaker option in the mid-level trim).

I found this list of options where it references the sport package. I wonder what the interior illumination package and chrome packages are like?

Among the available options are a navigation system ($800, SV models only), sport package ($1,310), 17-inch gunmetal wheels ($950), interior illumination package ($490), chrome package ($540), rear roof spoiler ($390), illuminated kick plates ($280), carpeted floor and cargo mats ($170), splashguards ($120), vehicle alarm impact sensor ($120) and stainless steel exhaust outlet ($95).

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like cool lights!

I wonder if US dealers know yet what options they can stick you with (cough); i.e., what the sport package entails. Will not pay 1300 for pinstriping.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the description says "20 color interior illumination package." 20 colors, really? Like -- you can program the color, or color progression?

I hope not all 20 colors at once, lol! Does anyone have some concrete information about this? 'Cause I want.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Anybody know if you can get the reverse color camera as an option and not just as part of the top of the line trim package?

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
as far as I know, it's only available in the SL trim, which is one reason that's what I want. Why would you buy a new car in this day and age without one?

I think there are aftermarket ones you can jury rig.

·
Registered
122 Posts
This is from the UK brochure that says these options are available for the
Acenta (SV?) I think you have to get the GPS and camera together for the color screen. US options may differ

SPORT PACK:
• 17" Sport alloy wheels
• Rear privacy glass
• "Premium" seat fabric Grey or Red
• Grey or Red centre console/door trim finishers
PREMIUM PACK
• Sport Pack
• Nissan Connect and 6 speakers
• Colour reversing camera

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just keep in mind that the trims and their options vary according to country

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yea they do differ. I just looked at the US brochure which is online now and it looks new to me. Biggest surprise is they rate the CVT as having better gas mileage than the manual... I'm leaning to the SV with the CVT and FWD now but if the dealer has a SL and wants to deal I'll go for that too in the FWD. The AWD seems to have some negatives in regard to mpg and interior storage plus cost and maintenance that make me wonder if it's worth it.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes, but the AWD has positives in versatility and handling (see the AWD/FWD thread). just depends on what's important to you, I guess. safety and driving experience are more important -- to me -- than gas mileage or storage.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Pretty sure it is just chromed plastic. Doesn't seem worth the cost when you can buy plastic chrome trim in most auto Parts stores for a lot less.

·
Registered
105 Posts
The chrome package mine came with is just plastic. I actually didn't want it, but it was already on, and the dealer wound up taking it off the price of the car. If I get my posts up to the minimum 10, I'll take some pictures and post for you.
FYI, I have the gunmetal gray SL.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Have you seen the Grille Insert by the Impul Co. of Japan on youtube it really makes the Juke's front end look diffrent

1 - 15 of 15 Posts