Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
darex,

no, it is not at all like the tonneau covers you describe, that the world and his brother have.

The tonneau on the Juke fits close to the trunk glass, so when the trunk is opened, you hardly see the tonneau because it has risen right up with the tailgate. Very clever because the driver´s rear view is not restricted with the tonneau in use!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
All,

See my thread:
<Rear Cargo Cover Install>

15 Minute DIY project.
5 minutes to address installation instructions.

Tools required:
Pry tool (see my custom pry tool)
Drill
1/8" pilot bit
5/16 bore bit

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
All,

See my thread:
<Rear Cargo Cover Install>

15 Minute DIY project.
5 minutes to address installation instructions.

Tools required:
Pry tool (see my custom pry tool)
Drill
1/8" pilot bit
5/16 bore bit

Where is your thread?

·
Registered
67 Posts
PS Scroll down to line item #8 for the images, line #5 images were compressed a bit too much, Line #8 is better.

Hope this helps.

J

·
Registered
87 Posts
Why the need for a drill? I'm confused.

The one that came with mine, Was in the back seat as an option for me to install. I just snapped in the 4 snaps and it was installed.

·
Registered
67 Posts
rlestage,

Are you in Canada or Europe?
Canadian vehicles (in Montreal) are outfitted with the rear covers, come pre-drilled and ready to go.
The US cars are not furnished accordingly as the cover is an option only. Drilling 4 holes is required, however on the rear side of the liner panels the bore hole are embossed, so no measuring required to get it right, just drill on the marks, 4 pilot holes, then 4 finish holes at 5/16" O.D.
If you are in the US and ordered the car with the cover, it is likely that the dealer did the drilling for you.

J

·
Registered
87 Posts
ahhh makes sense. I am from canada, I was aware that Canada & Europe came with it...However I didn't know they didn't even supply the holes for you guys!

·
Registered
28 Posts
On a different but related note. Someone just broke the screw part of the tonneau cover. Does anyone know the replacement part no? I called the dealership and they had no idea what I'm talking about and told me to bring it in. I don't have the time

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rear Cargo Area Cover

I was looking at getting the same one, I have found it on several websites ranging from $115 to $135. I haven't bought yet because I was worried about the install.

Attachments

21 - 36 of 36 Posts