Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in Akron and go to Cleveland every working day! I've seen one up in Cleveland and I know there's another juke a few miles away from me!

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I drive from the westsiide of Cleveland to the East side of Cleveland and back again on 480 and 271 every weekday. I see anywhere from 2 to 5 Jukes a day during those trips back and forth to work.

·
Premium Member
599 Posts
I'm from Northeast Ohio (Ashtabula). Might be going back up to Columbus for law school next fall though.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Oh and we are starting to get more into the juke scene and will beat any price out there.

Let me know if anyone is looking for help with parts or labor.

Thank You.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I'm from Wadsworth near Akron, and bought my Juke in Medina. I hang out half the year in Monroe County, nearest town: Graysville. The Juke loves the winding roads down there.

·
Registered
60 Posts
elyria here ( lorain county ) here.. there are several i see on a regular basis here. in fact i run into a guy a couple times a week on our way to work . well meet up at a red light most times. he drives a red 2011 sv awd and i have a 2011 red sv fwd

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a 2012 Graphite Blue Juke - AWD. I live in Grafton (that is close to Elyria) and work in Akron. So, we should all get together sometime on a weekend for breakfast or lunch...... Somebody pick a spot and we will "Juke-It"!

Jim

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've had my Juke now for three months, and it remains the only one I have seen in the world. Not that Im the most observant of people.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Lima OH :) Jukes are very rare around here, I have only seen one other electric blue juke, and none other with the spoiler on it. It seems they no longer offer that color, so once I get my stripes put on I will really have a rare car.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Millersburg, pick up a white nismo Friday. In fact Switzer in Oberlin that did my P800 GTR was going to throw a tune on it for me :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts