Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

What do you think of the Nissan Juke appearance?

• Looks great, can't wait to buy one

Votes: 81 79.4%
  • Its decent

Votes: 16 15.7%
  • Not great, not terrible. Average.

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • I think they should re-do it - its not good.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Its absolutely f'ugly

Votes: 2 2.0%

OFFICIAL: Rate the appearance of the Nissan Juke

7K views 27 replies 25 participants last post by  Go4guts 
#1 ·
So we are all obviously at this site because we are curious or interested in the Nissan Juke....

My question is.... how do you rate the stock appearance of the Juke?

Give comments in your reply!

#8 ·
It definitely is different. I think it's one of those looks where you're not too sure at first, but then it grows on you. Also, I think once we have the opportunity to see it in a variety of colours, then opinions might change. I wouldn't mind seeing it in white, or maybe a dark green...

#13 ·
I think the lower part under the front bumper should of been fitted better,the bumper comes down on an angle & meets the black horizontal air dam,looks like an after thought,also i dont see a dead pedal, but one can be put in later,the mufler is to visible i would paint it flat black, i will also put a larger chrome tailpipe on & a k&n cold air intake on it. I hope i did not sound to picky!!!

#17 ·
I really like the look of the Juke. Went to the dealer to test drive a Rouge on Saturday and they had a Juke sitting out in front.

I drove both and the wife and I agreed the Juke won. I'll be picking it up next weekend.

#20 ·
hahah this poll is going to have a sampling error skew considering where it's at... but, I have to say - I love it!

I'm trying to remember my initial impressions... It was definitely a shock. (And I mean that in a neutral way). It has that wow factor, because there's nothing else quite like it. I love that the headlamps give it more of a personality than any other car on the road. There's also the muscle-y, chunk factor that adds to its persona.

I couldn't quite get my finger on the size of the Juke from the pictures. Even videos gave it a larger than life stance.

When I finally saw it in person - everything clicked. PERFECT~! All beforehand, I was convincing myself not to like this car, 'cause I didn't want to give up my beautiful Scion Tc. Well, that changed easily enough as I zipped around. Everything works, inside and out and I'm happy and can't wait for my new little monster! :)

#22 ·
Cannot understand why some reviewers pan the appearance of this car. I looked carefully at the photos and found them very appealing. Last week visited a dealer for my first look at it and liked everything that I saw. So much so that I bought one three days ago. Have yet to see one on the road and noticed that many passerbys stop to glance at mine.

Juke SL Sapphire Blue

#23 ·
Very few vehicles, IMO, come from the dealer at their peak aesthetic.

For one, on most stock vehicles (cars, trucks, SUV's) even BMW's and Audi's, the wheels are too far under the wheel well, giving the vehicle an unbalanced appearance (again, that's my opinion). Moving the wheels out by using spacers or, preferably, wider rims, makes any vehicle look so much better.

The Juke is so versatile, that it can be made to look very girly, or quite masculine.
Personally, I think that dark colored Jukes aren't near as good looking as the mid to lighter colors.
If my dealer didn't have a white or silver Juke, I would not have bought one, and would have opted to wait for one.

There needs to be a poll option that reads "I love the way the Juke looks, thats' why I bought one and love the f'ing sh*t out of it." ;)

#24 ·
The Juke is one of those cars that cannot merely be glanced at, esp. in 2D. It needs to be studied in 3D. Only then can you begin to appreciate the design. I'm still studying! Try it, just take a long look at one area at a time...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.