Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found this review about the juke. the person that wrote the article didnt hold any punches and was pretty upfront about any shortcomings of the juke. although i cant help in a way feel that he lacked also highlighting the good things about the juke. heres the article for you guys to decide.

New Nissan Juke 1.6 DiG-T Tekna 4WD Review

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Seems like anhonest revieuw for some lone who thinks he is gonna drive a sportcar. Or thinks it a 4wd offroad car. Just like the juke looks with many styles. He doesn't know by him self what to expect from this car and cant handle it like it suposed to be

·
Registered
21 Posts
No offense to Mr. Turvil but that was like a review out of a school newspaper. It was like he added a few adult sounding words to make it seem professional but didn't quite get there. I wouldn't take too much from this one...I mean hey maybe he's an expert but...just didn't sound like one.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
on the other hand, there's a pretty great review on Car and Driver:

Nissan Juke Review: 2011 Nissan Juke Test ? Car and Driver
Fearless prediction: Nissan has a hit in the new Juke. We’ve rung that alarm bell before, but here’s what we learned while putting the test equipment on a six-speed manual version of Nissan’s new five-door compact crossover: The Juke is fun, it’s clever, it’s roomy for a small car, it’s not nearly as slow as we expected, and it feels more expensive than it is. If good product produces high sales (and it does, in a perfect world), then the Juke should make Nissan a mint.
Notice they drove a manual.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
What a diffrence compared to the other review.
What ever others say, you always have to test it in your own "world" and in your own way. I really actually dont give a crap what they say haha.
funny if you read the comments under the article. All negative haha. Typical nissan drivers from the old days haha

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
3/4 of all comments, on every review, on every blog or post mentioning the juke are horrid. Ugly, weird, blah, blah, anybody who buys this car should be shot blah blah.

Oh, the haters!

Makes me want to buy one just to spite those narrow minded sods.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Honestly when buying a car only one opinion matters......and that is YOUR OPINION. Don't let anyone elses affect your decision to buy a car. You're the one that has to drive it everyday so why should their opinion count regardless weather they're an expert or not? I read the reviews to have a better idea on what to expect from the car. But I never make it a basis on weather or not I choose a certain car.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Honestly when buying a car only one opinion matters......and that is YOUR OPINION. Don't let anyone elses affect your decision to buy a car. You're the one that has to drive it everyday so why should their opinion count regardless weather they're an expert or not? I read the reviews to have a better idea on what to expect from the car. But I never make it a basis on weather or not I choose a certain car.

well spoken, and that's why we love programma's like Top Gear, they always talking trash about all the cars accept the Engeland build ones :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts