Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings!
Drove the first Juke available in my area last Saturday (it hit the ground late Friday!). LOVED it! Only problem is that it's FWD. Only interested in AWD, so now it's a waiting game for the dealers here to find me one and make me a deal.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Welcome to the boards. Its good that you have your mind set on the AWD model. Don't settle for the FWD. Hope you find one soon.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Agreed. Don't settle if that is what you need/want.

Welcome to the boards. Its good that you have your mind set on the AWD model. Don't settle for the FWD. Hope you find one soon.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did not settle!! Just have to drive 5 hours each way to get what I want... Trading the Element in tomorrow for a Gun Metallic SL AWD with blk/red interior. (Haven't told my partner that I'm springing for the leather!) Prolly not much sleep tonight. At least we're going to hit up the Asheville NC area and make a weekend out of it!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh and Cars.com can bite me! Three cars that I called on were days long gone and two never existed. I know their info is only as good as the info they get, but the search feature at nissanusa.com is way more up to date.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts