Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,140 Posts
@Macgyver those snow tires I picked up worked surprisingly well. We didn't get a ton of snow here in Queens, but it was hard packed like ice. AWD and snow tires got me around effortlessly what had the Subaru ahead of me stuck.
Bargain then. Thats cool.

Reactions: lne937s

·
Premium Member
747 Posts
Bargain then. Thats cool.
Definitely a deal, especially with the steel wheels. And he picked them right for snow traction, going with a narrower tire on 16" wheels to get the longer contact patch.

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
oh trust me my All Seasons are absolutely feeling the winter. This is my last winter here in NY so I'm trying to hold out until summer. Don't wanna be the only person in the state of Texas with snow tires next year. LMAO

·
Registered
187 Posts
Mine is FWD, & I have no problems getting around in the snow. Same lake effect snow, but north of Toronto. I start in 2nd gear, & always have TC off. I also have Blizzaks WS80s, one of the best snow tires there is.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mine is FWD, & I have no problems getting around in the snow. Same lake effect snow, but north of Toronto. I start in 2nd gear, & always have TC off. I also have Blizzaks WS80s, one of the best snow tires there is.
I have those same tires and the AWD CVT - it is great in the snow.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts