Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Howdy all my Texan Jukers!

I'm thinking of doing a North Texas pub crawl or even just a meet and greet in the next few months if anyone is interested. I say North Texas because I'm trying to start small.

If other Texans (or neighbors) are interested, please chime in. I think it would be great to meet up somewhere for food, drinks and shop talk.

Thanks!

Total interested: 5

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm interested.

·
Premium Member
1,180 Posts
I might be able to make it... Saturday evening is really the only time during the weekend I have off...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might be able to make it... Saturday evening is really the only time during the weekend I have off...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using AutoGuide App
I agree. A Saturday night would be best for me as well. I'll give the thread a bit more time to attract more folks and then we can start narrowing down a date.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

·
Registered
204 Posts
There are quite a few more NTX Juke owners. I wonder if they just haven't seen this thread?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I might be able to make the drive, just depends on the date so I can ask off for work since I work on sunday nights. Just to clarify you are talking about the DFW area for a meet?

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might be able to make the drive, just depends on the date so I can ask off for work since I work on sunday nights. Just to clarify you are talking about the DFW area for a meet?
Yes. Just gathering interest right now.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Depends on time due to work, but I'm definitely interested.

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry guys I've been covered up at work. I'm thinking something in the New Year. Dallas area.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
I'm more than happy to help organize. We have 7 so far in the thread that are interested.

General consensus is that Saturday afternoon/evenings will work best.

We could get together and pitch in and help each other with mods even.

I've got a couple of projects to do on my Juke. My Impact Racing strut bar should be in by Thursday, and I still need to install my 2j lightweight pulley and factory fog light kit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
116 Posts
I'd be game to have a meet. Liking what there is to offer for the Juke and seeing everyone's rides.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts