Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I AM a Nissan salesman.I DID NOT join this forum to sell cars.
I have driven the US Juke, and I am cranked!
Car had 8000 mils, was a loaded SL, and was a kick to drive.Performance was excellent, the drive was fun, and there are small brown stains in the back seat from the manager and salesman that were sitting there,while I was dancing with the car.Mods are not needed, and you will like it.
There is a lag, off the line, and then it is all good from there on.
I have a question.Has anyone else ever done a DOUBLE SQUIRT direct port injection before, as far as any major manufacturer?
I was at the Jaguar X type introduction, at Wilow Springs, on the track, have owned a 1990 ZR-1 Corvette,(in 1990), also a GMC Syclone,a BMW 745i Turbo, and a few Isuzu Impulse AWD intercooled Turbo coupes,(which were also 1.6 motors DOHC).I am seriously car sick, and can see beauty in the specialty and diversity of all makes.
I will answer any questions honestly, and to the best of my ability.
Thanks for having me, and I look forward to being a good member. Mark

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
welcome!

the most pressing question most of us have is WHEN we can get our hands on the thing.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
October 15

Violet, they told us around October 15, (and they are usually fairly accurate).We get a fairly loaded SL, and a second that I can't remember the specs on.I would guess that most dealers will be the same.We ordered the two we are getting, to our specs.There are 4 more in November , so far.A lot of dealers, and a BIG pipeline to fill.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
An answer

Violet, it IS a dancing move.You said it right!!!It is smooth and great to play with, NOT harsh,pushy, or unwieldy.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Welcome. Your enthusiasm is just making me more antsy to get behind the wheel of one of these things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts