Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day friends. How is the noise in the car compared to a Honda Fit? I used to drive an 05 Taurus. That car was never as noisy (except when the muffler broke) as the Fit. Any rough road echos through the car. To make it worse I found out that the Honda Fit 13G has little sound deadening and thin windows compared to the Fit 15X. The ride quality is horrendous and slams me on most bumps as well as shakes the whole car.

Right now I am looking at a Toyota Premio sedan to fix the problem. Issue is I can't test a Premio and just looking at it based on guesswork.

Recently I thought about the Juke because I like going on the messed up back roads. Also it and maybe an old vezel are the cheapest small crossovers here. It looks like a spaceship. And if it rides like my Fit without hitting me as hard it will be fun.

I honestly think I should go for the Sedan, but I'm still a bit interested in the Juke.

Thanks

·
Registered
2013 Nissan Nuke SV
5 Posts
the juke is not a soft and pillow-y ride. you will feel bumps. you'll feel concrete imperfections. it's fairly stiff. but if that's what you're into... you'll love it. as @Bargeld said, you're best off going to test drive one if there's one near you.

·
Registered
2015 Juke Nismo AWD, 21,199 mi, 1.6L Turbo DIG, Xtronic CVT with manual mode, Torque Vectoring AWD.
23 Posts
In a comparison you have to do apples to apples.
The Fit and the Juke are two different animals. Honda can try to make the fit as CUV as possible,
But it doesn't fit in the same category as the Juke.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts