Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As i read the Juke brochure, there doesn't seem to be an option for power seats for the driver on any level. "Manual seats" are listed as standard for S, SV, and SL with no indication of power option.

I didn't like the manual seat adjustments on the Juke that I drove last week. Was hoping power seats would be available on the SL that I've reserved.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Yup. A bit of a bummer, too. Although, like with some of the interior appointments in general, having only manual seats is another nod towards Nissan building the car with a price point and matching customer in mind. For those of us that love the car wishing there were a bit more luxuries and higher a higher interior build quality... Well, we just need to get comfortable with the realities of the car that excites us.

Personally, I would love to see power seats (at LEAST driver side), heated, with maybe am option of air conditioned driver seat.. (which, indicentslly, is the configuration of the KIA Sportage -- also a 'budget' vehicle). I would also love to see nicer, soft-touch dash and seating area trim instead of hard plastics. And a more unified dash, entertainment, icon display -- where everything had a matching screen resolution, brightness and display/lamp color. Oh... And an option for light colored (tan? sand?) leather interior to have the insides of the car feeling roomier.. Oh.. And a standard nice, built-in armrest to match.

:)

Unfortunately I just describes a much more premium product... Or at least a trim level that out costs the price point and the target market of the Juke. At least the Juke doesn't have crank windows. ;-)

All that being said i am still very excited about the juke and intend to buy one to replace my aging VW GTI..

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
no power seats. We are getting lots of things included which are typically seen on more expensive cars. This isn't one of them.

It's not a big problem for me, but if you are constantly switching between two differently sized drivers, it might be.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
no power seat, i find that so typical, just like no heated mirrors and not enough lights in the car.
You can definitly see this is not a standard car, but smaller compact class

1 - 6 of 6 Posts