Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Administrator
11,973 Posts
A week or so. Much faster than I thought it would take.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I ordered my Juke about three months ago, 2013 SL Midnight Edition in Cayenne Red. My Fairbanks, Alaska dealer told me today that it should arrive there in about two weeks (it arrived in Portland today). Then he has to install the underbody protectors, exhaust tips, wind deflectors, and oil, transmission, and battery heaters (it gets darn cold up here). I hope to receive it via autotransport where I live (about 500 miles away) the last week of Jan.

I had ordered the Nissan armrest, but was told today they won't be available until February sometime. The dealer is going to mail it to me when he gets it. Does anyone know how difficult/easy the install might be? After following this thread for awhile, it seems there are some easy aftermarket installs and some challenging ones. I'm hoping that the Nissan armrest accessory falls into the easy category. Thanks in advance if anyone knows.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I got the second woodcompany.com armrest ! It have black stitchings on the grey real leather, it is perfect ! They make all the possible combinations of colors and materials. I had it in only 1 week. Good price for this quality.

White Black Car Vehicle Auto part

121 - 126 of 126 Posts