Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys/gals I was looking through interior shots to see if there is a center armrest but don't see any. I found this shot that gives a nice perspective of the center. Is that just a storage compartment where the armrest would normally be?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Yes, It looks that way, however armrest might be an option but not sure. I would think a car like juke should have that as an option.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I never use my armrest anyway--it's always in the "up" position, so not too worried about that

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OK I poked around the Japanese site and it looks like the armrest is an option and not standard. Looks very cool though just what I had in mind!

Snagged these screenshots from the site

·
Registered
131 Posts
That looks pretty good. The question is how sturdy is it? Its held on by a pretty thin bar plus I bet it can rotate around that bar. How quickly will it be before it gets too loose to become useful.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks Kevin for the shot from the rear, I wonder if that little compartment has 2 cup holders in it?

The construction does appear somewhat dinky with just the two metal arms holding it up but I'm sure it went thru some extensive testing for rigidity.

Good call Juke-guy I wonder if it rotates down and back to rest between the two rear seat passengers?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Here's a cool video some Brit shot with his iPhone that gives a nice walk through of the interior. Notice there's no armrest....

·
Registered
296 Posts
thanks Kevin for the shot from the rear, I wonder if that little compartment has 2 cup holders in it?

The construction does appear somewhat dinky with just the two metal arms holding it up but I'm sure it went thru some extensive testing for rigidity.

Good call Juke-guy I wonder if it rotates down and back to rest between the two rear seat passengers?
Looking at the picture, I think the plastic top unit swings up, out of the way, should you require it that way.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks Kevin, too bad they didn't do that suede looking bit on the top of the armrest in red to match the door panels. I love it, it's very modern/aggresive just like the lines on the car.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
I would not miss it, cos I am the driver :D and with 190bHP problably have to use my two hands allot take the corners like crazy :D
Only thing I gonna miss is where to put al my stuff out of sight.

but the aftermarket one looks pretty crappy. but after a few month there problably allot more to get on the ebay

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would not miss it, cos I am the driver :D and with 190bHP problably have to use my two hands allot take the corners like crazy :D
Only thing I gonna miss is where to put al my stuff out of sight.

but the aftermarket one looks pretty crappy. but after a few month there problably allot more to get on the ebay
There's no aftermarket one. All the pics you see are from the armrest available through Nissan. It does look a bit different in certain angles.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Will we be able to order it when purchasing through Nissan...gotta have an armrest!!
Obviously you can get it in Japan.

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
There's no aftermarket one. All the pics you see are from the armrest available through Nissan. It does look a bit different in certain angles.

ahh okay, didn't know that, ah well for me a no go.
But who know after a few miles I get tired with my arms up i'll sure get one :D

1 - 20 of 49 Posts