Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From all the pics I have seen, I have yet to see a center armrest. Is it too small for one? I am concerned about long distance comfort without armrests.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey that's great because I was worried about that too. I will not buy a car without arm rest. I think I have seen arm rest being an option on some cars.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Here's the best picture I can find of the official Nissan armrest for Japanese buyers

(Photo from jukeownersclub.co.uk)

·
Registered
95 Posts
lmao!!!! and look at all the gizmo's hanging out the 12v supply :D

I have a gizmo similar to that (provides both usb and 115w 3 pronged outlet). It works well although it is pretty large and does not look that great. lol I only use it on road trips when I need to keep things charged. Wish Nissan would have went with the trend of the 95% of the other new cars out there and just included these standard.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts

I don't know, it looks like there is some storage.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone have any thoughts as to how that would be mounted? It doesn't look like there would be anywhere on the Juke "tank" flat enough to mount that bottom plate...

·
Registered
185 Posts
If you go to the company's website, they have a piece that the plate attaches to that, in turn, you use to attach the armrest to the center console. HOW does this other piece attach? Well, they want you to drill a hole on each side of your console to screw it into. LOL -- it looks like crap in their schematic! Good luck!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I thought it odd that it didn't have an armrest, but I've been driving my Juke for a month - after the second or third days, the fun I have with it (and all the head-turning that happens when I drive by) is totally worth the trade-off. I don't even miss it now. Even IF they offered that Japanese add-on in the US, I think it looks a bit ridiculous...it turns the sporty interior of the Juke into something like one of those old fold-up bicycles.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I didn't see the armrest option when I bought mine. I agree though, it would definitely be a welcome option and should probably even be standard. I rest my hand on the gear stick, but even that's not all that comfortable.

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts