Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Nissan's controversially styled Juke has been priced at $18,960 for the base Juke S, which comes with front-wheel drive and a CVT gearbox. The 6-speed manual version will cost $20,260, while cheapest four-wheel drive model Juke S AWD (which is only available with a CVT) will cost $20,460. The top of the line Juke SL AWD will cost $24,550.

While the Juke is a strangle looking vehicle, its unique styling, turbocharged 188 horsepower engine and sophisticated torque-vectoring AWD system should make it an attractive proposition to the more upscale MINI Countryman and the rather staid Subaru Forester. The Juke will go on sale, but Autoguide is set to test drive the Juke next week at its launch in Vancouver, Canada.

More: Nissan Prices 2011 Juke At $18,960 on AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
92 Posts
i wonder how much more the canadian version would be? hopefully not much more. i really want to pick one of these up in sapphire black!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here you go car_crazy!

The 2011 Nissan JUKE Sport Cross is offered in six well-equipped, well-priced models:

• JUKE SV M/T FWD $19,998
  • JUKE SV CVT FWD $21,298
  • JUKE SV CVT AWD $23,098
  • JUKE SL M/T FWD* $23,548 *Leather-Navigation Package available
  • JUKE SL CVT FWD* $24,848 *Leather-Navigation Package available
  • JUKE SL CVT AWD* $26,648 *Leather-Navigation Package available

·
Registered
92 Posts
whered you find that. thats pretty sweet. not too much difference in price than the us models. how come we only get 6 trim models but they get 8?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Wow! So basically a maxed out Juke SV with these options is only 23,050!! Amazing! This thing is going to do so well for Nissan in the US!

Power sliding glass moonroof
Nissan Intelligent Key® with Push Button Ignition
Integrated Control (I-CON) system with Automatic Temperature Control
XM® Satellite Radio [3]
Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System [2]
Leather wrapped steering wheel
Nissan Navigation System with RearView Monitor[4,5]
Six upgraded speakers plus Rockford Fosgate®-powered 8" subwoofer
USB connection port for iPod® interface and other compatible devices[1]
Leather-appointed seats with heated front seats

·
Registered
1 Posts
Here you go car_crazy!

The 2011 Nissan JUKE Sport Cross is offered in six well-equipped, well-priced models:

• JUKE SV M/T FWD $19,998
  • JUKE SV CVT FWD $21,298
  • JUKE SV CVT AWD $23,098
  • JUKE SL M/T FWD* $23,548 *Leather-Navigation Package available
  • JUKE SL CVT FWD* $24,848 *Leather-Navigation Package available
  • JUKE SL CVT AWD* $26,648 *Leather-Navigation Package available
Hmm... I hope Canadian trim is matching the US trim in terms of standard features. But, It seems like that Canada Juke SV = US Juke S, Canada Juke SL = US Juke SV from standard features point of view.

In US SV trim, moonroof, I-CON, XM Radio... are all standard features but in canada SV trim, I think it is not standard features. I guess, in this way, the CDN price looks good comparing to US price but if we compare the price/trim/features apple to apple, it might not be what Canadian hopes...

Anyway, Canadian buyers(including myself) have to wait the Nissan Canada's official price/trim/option announcement which is expecting next week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts