Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've heard people compare the two cars on more than several occasions. Both of them have a very unique look which invokes a love it/hate it response in most people. Both designs were inspired by trying to combine several things from different types of cars. Personally I love the Juke and hoping to test drive one as soon as its available here. Also for a better idea on the similarities and differences of both cars heres a link to a comparison of the two vehicles.

AUTO RIVALS | 2011 Nissan Juke vs 2003 Pontiac Aztek

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
I'm glad your posted this comparison article, but I have to say that sales seems to be an indicator of any car's success. So far, it is selling very well in Japan with well over it's targeted monthly sales goals and Europe seems to have a long list of deposits as well.
However, this article might only be valid for U.S. customers, but I'm sure a handful of them are anxious to see what this is about in person, whereas others think it looks ugly.
As far as my personal views, it is kind of weird looking, but at the same time I like it.

·
Registered
122 Posts
They do not even compare in anyway or even look alike in any angle. Not even slightest...It would be like someone compare me to George clooney, Beside who cares... pontiac aztek is dead.

·
Registered
92 Posts
they certain similarities. but what the writer of the article was pointing out is how both of them have styling cues taken from other types of cars and both perform pretty well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts