Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone,

I am not a juke owner, but I've been looking for one for a little while now. I've been scouting this excellent forum and the internet in general learning about the juke. I am especially interested in visual type mods - which is partly why I am posting in this part of the forum.

Has anyone else come across the "UFO" bodykit made by a group called Futari? I found it online (here) but I couldn't find any related posts about it after searching Juke Forums. I have found their Instagram page, but I do see not see any other webpage for them. I noticed that they have a Juke R type spoiler, which I have found other group buy posts on this forum about but from different vendors. They also have a new grille, lower front and rear bumper, side skirts, etc.

I am in partly asking because it looks a bit fishy - they seem to have had a lot of activity around 2018, but not so much since then. I noticed a comment from way back by 2j Racing, but it looks like not much came from it.

Thanks!
-cookies

Edit: I did find one, actually. Looks like it hasn't really been imported to the US (here).

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
IIRC, the kit was reasonable and affordable but the shipping was astronomical. And with no firsthand experience, you should expect it not to be a direct fitment, and likely require additional reinforcement. If you have bodywork experience, it's worth the gamble since it's only your time&effort on the line, but if you expect it to just plop onto the car easy peasy or expect to be able to pay a small sum of money to a shop to install it... I'd reconsider.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
IIRC, the kit was reasonable and affordable but the shipping was astronomical. And with no firsthand experience, you should expect it not to be a direct fitment, and likely require additional reinforcement. If you have bodywork experience, it's worth the gamble since it's only your time&effort on the line, but if you expect it to just plop onto the car easy peasy or expect to be able to pay a small sum of money to a shop to install it... I'd reconsider.
Thanks. You are correct. Eezy peezy is what I would like. It also looked like it was only for the base Juke and not the Nismo or RS. Was just curious if anyone knew the story behind it because their Instagram (they have no functioning website) seems to be pretty mute after 2018.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Well damn dude, coulda lead in with that one. I don't recall ever seeing ANY kits made for the Nismo.... ya'll chose to get a body kit right from Nissan with that. End of story. :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well damn dude, coulda lead in with that one. I don't recall ever seeing ANY kits made for the Nismo.... ya'll chose to get a body kit right from Nissan with that. End of story. :p
Yes, well, I don't own a Juke so I've just been looking into options. I really like some of the 3d concepts people have come up with of widebody Jukes.

Shrug.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts