Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking everywhere for the Lid-Cluster with the red stitching on it. I've seen a few pictures of it but they never say whether it's a NISMO or NISMO RS model that has it.

All I've found is the part number:

NISSAN PART NO.: 68240-3YW2A or the 68240-1KA0A

Does anyone know of the actual part number and if it will fit all Juke models?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
There's a dude on ebay that makes custom inserts and wraps and stuff and I got a black leather/orange stitch one from them. I bet you can get them to make ya one for way way less. I'll see if I can find the seller...

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My RS has that Lid-A stitched cover. They will all fit so if you find one you like, buy it.
Thx Swiftab, is the cover made of leather and easy to condition? Hard to find that exact model number for it, descriptions don't distinguish.
There's a dude on ebay that makes custom inserts and wraps and stuff and I got a black leather/orange stitch one from them. I bet you can get them to make ya one for way way less. I'll see if I can find the seller...
Thx for the info JuklearWinter but would like to keep it OEM...

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My RS has that Lid-A stitched cover. They will all fit so if you find one you like, buy it.
Swiftab, is the lid-cluster made of that leather suede on your Nismo RS like the steering wheel and seats? If so, maybe the Nismo is the model with just the leather and red stitching.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts