Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
YouTube - SnEaK PeAk: 2011 Nissan JUKE

The redhead looks pretty hot too : )
I think that if the driving position is good (no telescopic) and I can get a center armrest, this will be my next car. Fully loaded awd.

However, I am concerned that they guy said it doesn't really accommodate a car seat. I might have this car for the duration of one child, but whatever I got would need to take a single car seat.

If it is too small, guess ill have to waite for the turbo kia sportage or Hyundai Tucson.

Great video by the way.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Great video. I am a bit dissapointed about the red center console in a grey colored car...I thought the center console color matched the exterior color, I am not liking that at all. Also there is no center arm rest, at least not in this car. It might be an optoin when you go leather seats. there is also no HomeLink Universal Transceiver and some other gadgets.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
what's a Homelink Virtual Transceiver? I haven't seen that in any car, and I've been looking at a lot.

·
Registered
122 Posts
what's a Homelink Virtual Transceiver? I haven't seen that in any car, and I've been looking at a lot.
It's basically a system built in to the rearview mirror that is programmable to operate your garage door. Most cars have it. Some also equiped with Auto-dimming rearview mirror addition to that. Most people don't care for them, but I do because I have had them for years and I am used to them and like to have them.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
okay, thanks. You must be looking at pricier cars than I have. Also . . . no garage! :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
smokin' hot! and the car looked great also!

Wish I would have know about this car being in Texas, coulda made a road trip! Would have been nice to see one in person!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts