Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don’t have a Nismo I have a 2011 Nissan Juke SL ive been trying to make a build for it and so far I’ve only straight piped it. I’ve been looking for body kits and other things to build this car but I feel like since it’s an old car It would be hard to find the parts

so basically I was trying to see if any Nismo parts would fit on my juke like I keep seeing stuff about gen 1 and gen 2 but I’m a little confused on what’s the difference cause whenever I look it up I never get a clear answer and I’ve been trying to research and found some stuff on eBay but I’m also a little skeptical about that site if the stuff they have is actually legit.

·
Super Moderator
2,051 Posts
2011-2014 - all trim levels are gen 1 engine and body. S, SV, SL are identical mechanically and tuned to 12psi boost. Nismo is identical mechanically, but factory tuned to 14psi boost. Nismo RS (released in 2014) is mostly identical mechanically, but some changed engine internal parts and factory tuned to 16psi boost. The differences in trim levels is mostly cabin interior controls, entertainment system, sunroof, and key/keyless entry and start.

2015+ - S, SV, SL, Nismo are gen 2 engine and body. Nismo RS is gen 1 engine, but gen 2 body. Just like gen 1, gen 2 trim levels are different mostly in the interior. Gen 2 body also got Nissan's color studio which is their interior and exterior color trim pieces.

For the most part, not much is interchangeable between gen 1 and gen 2 body. The tail lights are a direct swap, but the front end, bumper, etc is completely different and does not swap without heavy modification. However you can get a gen 1 Nismo or Nismo RS bumper and swap that to a gen 1 lower trim with a little modification for mounting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts