Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Buick has plans to release a small crossover that will be in competition with the Nissan Juke. Do you think that people who were interested in the Juke may gravitate towards the new Buick crossover, if it offers more standard options at a lower price?

We all know that the Juke has some unique styling, so some people might be deterred by that right off that bat, and opt for something more traditional looking. That aside, price point and options are most important - if Buick can offer something comparable to the Juke at a lower price, there will be some who will go with the Buick CUV instead of the Nissan Juke.

·
Registered
29 Posts
ive never heard of buick soo
You've never heard of the Buick brand... or the Buick crossover :confused:

Buick still has that connotation of being a old man's car - the Juke is geared towards a younger market, so I doubt that potential Juke buyers would go for a Buick instead.

Personally, if the Buick offered more standard features for the same price of Juke, I'd still choose the Juke because I don't want to be associated with a car for older people - that's just me. I firmly believe that the car you drive reflects who you are and your personality - I'm young and I think that the Juke reflects me very well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey!iam 64 & i like the juke,it will be great in bad weather,good on gas,ihope it runs on reg.can hold lots of grub & room for a date,if she cant fit the seat at her place we will meet,i will have the back seats down most of the time anyway,most people drive arround in over kill cars&trucks .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts