Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just reading that the juke will be priced below the cost of the rogue..

Does anyone know what the list price will be for the juke, including freight, delivery, and so on?

I know that the nissan juke comparable cars are the ford focus suv (planned), mitsubishi outlander and some of the upcoming Honda crossovers they are planning. I was surprised when I saw somewhere that the Juke may be under the $20,000 range? is that possible??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's really reasonable.. with a good lease rate i may be able to convince the wife.. yes, I know, i sound whipped. who isn't!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Ya not bad... But I have to see this in person to judge the price. With all the cars coming out this year it will be a tough call.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Once the Juke arrives on North American soil, the price will be published. It is good to keep in mind the number of options that are available for the Juke, as they will all cost money. If Nissan is still working things out with the concepts, expect prices to rise as they smooth out the kinks and bumps in the road.

·
Registered
42 Posts
If I get out the door with AWD and a sunroof for under $23000 I'd be happy. Mind you, it has to average 30+mpg and not require premium gas.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree. If the base model Juke is priced under $20,000 that's great because the options shouldn't be too much more. I'm thinking that the top of the line model Juke shouldn't be more than $25,000. If it is, then it would be priced out of the market and people may stray to something larger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts