Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissan has just posted all the 8 different trim levels for the North American version of the Juke along with the msrp for each trim level. Also if you're genuinely interested in picking one up you can go to the site to leave your contact info so that a dealer contacts you regarding one. Heres the link.

Reserve a 2011 Nissan Juke | Nissan USA

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey Canadians....i just found CDN pricing!

The 2011 Nissan JUKE Sport Cross is offered in six well-equipped, well-priced models:

• JUKE SV M/T FWD $19,998
  • JUKE SV CVT FWD $21,298
  • JUKE SV CVT AWD $23,098
  • JUKE SL M/T FWD* $23,548 *Leather-Navigation Package available
  • JUKE SL CVT FWD* $24,848 *Leather-Navigation Package available
  • JUKE SL CVT AWD* $26,648 *Leather-Navigation Package available

·
Registered
447 Posts
One of the huge draws for me is that the loaded AWD model (with Leather, OEM Nav, AND a rear view cam) is under $25,000. That's just amazing for the amount of car you get.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Anyone know why in Canada the AWD SL has leather and nav as an extra option and here in the states its all included? That seems unfair!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Canada usually gets screwed for things like this. You can usually buy the exact same car with the exact same specs from the US for usually 30% cheaper after all the extra fees and taxes you have to pay compared to buying it directly from Canada.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I'm wondering about the USB port. If I read the US trim levels correctly, the USB port only comes with the top level/leather seat option.

You can upgrade the medium trip with the nav system and fancier stereo, but it looks like you don't get the USB port unless you get the leather seats. Does this sound right?

·
Registered
447 Posts
I think both systems have the 3.5mm and USB port. Look at the reviews where they are looking at the FWD Manual transmission cars -- see if there is a pic. The USB and 3.5mm ports are to the left of the sound controls.

·
Registered
447 Posts
In Great Britain prices starting from $18 650. Lowest price in the world.
The Base model in the UK is completely bare-bones, it lacks features that you can't buy the Juke without elsewhere in the world.

Also, the £12,795.00 Juke Visia (lowest trim in the UK) = $19,761.88, which makes it more expensive than the slightly better equipped US Juke S CVT FWD which has been priced at $18,960.00.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts