1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Juke Ti-S AWD
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone :)

I have the facelift 2015 Nissan Juke 1.6 DIGT AWD

Before I make my purchase, I just wanted to be 100% sure that this Eibach Pro Kit springs will fit my Juke seeing that it's made for the earlier version of the Juke but the suspension is completely the same?

The Eibach product code is E10-63-022-02-22

TIA!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Suspension is all the same throughout the generations, but different if fwd or awd. Awd models got a multi link setup in the rear.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
I've had thise exact spring on my Gen2 and they both fit and perform amazingly well. I eventually upgraded to coilovers but gained very little for how I drive. One of the best bangs for the buck there is on the Juke IMO.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I put the Eibach 63106.540 SUV PRO-KIT on mine and I love it. ALMOST wish it was a touch lower but hey, the ride is way better & sporty

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
Enjoy those! Another small thing you could do to take your handling experience to the next level in the future are (two things, actually)

• Inexpensive-ish: A Strut Tower Bar like the Injen. Creep Amazon for it and it gets cheap occasionally. It requires some small modification to the bracket but I lost mine when my big turbo went in, so I don't exactly remember but it works fine and is seriously worthwhile. Unsure of AWD specifics tho.
  • Overpriced for what it is: Spoon Sports Rigid Subframe Collars. A few of us have done them. Gives the handling compliance a little more...I dunno-, intuitive maybe. I really love this mod but you gotta buy em from Black Hawk Japan(or similar) and buy a front and rear kit for a couple hundo a piece. There isn't an AWD option but you can make the FWD work and you'll probably even have spare parts.
Car is looking good!

Pulled the trigger! Thanks everyone for the replies 😀

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Enjoy those! Another small thing you could do to take your handling experience to the next level in the future are (two things, actually)

• Inexpensive-ish: A Strut Tower Bar like the Injen. Creep Amazon for it and it gets cheap occasionally. It requires some small modification to the bracket but I lost mine when my big turbo went in, so I don't exactly remember but it works fine and is seriously worthwhile. Unsure of AWD specifics tho.
  • Overpriced for what it is: Spoon Sports Rigid Subframe Collars. A few of us have done them. Gives the handling compliance a little more...I dunno-, intuitive maybe. I really love this mod but you gotta buy em from Black Hawk Japan(or similar) and buy a front and rear kit for a couple hundo a piece. There isn't an AWD option but you can make the FWD work and you'll probably even have spare parts.
Car is looking good!
Thanks for the suggestions! Definitely looking at strut bar and sway bars! Just focusing on the handling of the car before I do any performance mods as it can be illegal here in Australia for my age :/ sucks

·
Super Moderator
10,418 Posts
Strut bar makes a huge difference,.

·
Premium Member
2,313 Posts
For your age? Is that a thing? If we had a fine in the US for being a total Karen to a service industry employee, I would vote that the fine increase as age decreases because you gotta earn that.

Thanks for the suggestions! Definitely looking at strut bar and sway bars! Just focusing on the handling of the car before I do any performance mods as it can be illegal here in Australia for my age :/ sucks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I put the Eibach 63106.540 SUV PRO-KIT on mine and I love it. ALMOST wish it was a touch lower but hey, the ride is way better & sporty
Could you help me confirm that these are in fact the correct part numbers? Just want to be 100% correct before I install them tomorrow :)

·
Registered
762 Posts
If you ordered the kit for you vehicle, should be correct. I don't have my actual PN kicking around...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If you ordered the kit for you vehicle, should be correct. I don't have my actual PN kicking around...
You're right, I was just paranoid because they arrived in 3days since ordering all the way from Germany to Australia. And the sale advertise was taken down after receiving them!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Those are identical to the ones I just put on my 2016 AWD. You are good!

Also, for handling improvement, Stillen makes a nice solid rear sway bar for us AWDs and it's very much worth it.

Good luck!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts