Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any ideas on how much cargo space the Juke will offer? I know its smaller in size than the Rogue, but I wonder if there will be enough space to actually transport things.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I found some information for you SpaceCadet...

The Nissan Juke will be able to fit a 9" golf bag (not a golfer so I'm not sure) or a maximum size suitcase. The Juke also includes a underfloor storage area for the FWD models, so the total storage capacity would be 251 L.

That sounds pretty good to me. I would think that if you wanted to so some major moving or transporting, you'd get a van or truck... I think the Juke would be good to move smaller items, but the cargo space that the Juke offers seems sufficient to me.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
From those details, it seems to me like the Juke is going to look like an SUV/CUV without any of the real capabilities :confused: I'm not a golfer, but golf bags aren't incredibly huge, so I'm thinking that the storage capacity of the Juke isn't quite large. I guess I'm limited to only moving small... (very small) things lol

·
Registered
45 Posts
I don't think people will be doing any heavy moving with their Jukes. I think it's partially a novelty, but I think the higher seating position is what people will want. I think the Juke is a great alternative for someone who wants to be higher up and have more road visibility, without having to drive a large SUV or truck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Cargo volume

I read somewhere 9cu.ft in back & 35cu.ft. With back seats down. It mite be enough reason not to help someone move,ha! Ha!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well with the rear seats down it may not be too bad....hoping I can get a few jewelry bins and cases back there...and yes I do have a golf bag....but can it fit one on top of the other?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Honestly, it's not the space that worries me on the Juke. I need the rear to have a larger opening to fit moving larger piece furniture. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts