Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tried searching for 0-60 times online. but didnt really find anything solid. based on what i see i'm guessing 0-60 times in the 6-7sec range. anyone else think this is possible?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have the 0 - 100 km/h figures from Nissan for the European Juke,
but they are the only figures I have seen from Nissan.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I think I will vote seven seconds on the zero to sixty chalenge. I have faith in the Juke but I am still a little more realistic then the 6 second mark.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'm with Barbosa. I'm thinking low to mid sevens for the Juke. Now if only someone in Japan can test it for us so we can finally find out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Banning me for posting quality information only proves you offer an inferior service. It wasn’t like I was just posting links on your page. If our positions were reversed I would let you have a link in your signature if you posted worthwhile information.

I wouldn’t expect autotrader to play fair, but we will see who comes out on top in the next few months. I need ~ 40 cents a day to operate which I already clear. How much do you need? Your members will find me eventually anyway.
Feel free to ban this name and IP too. However, there is no need because I will not be back.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I still say it would be closer to the 8 mark at least if it was me testing it... I only say this because of the whole weight to speed ratio thing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts