Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't really know the reasoning behind Nissan UK hiring Bonita Norris to promote the Juke in a series of print ads. They could've easily hired a supermodel and would probably get the same response from people. :)To the unfamiliar, Bonita Norris is the youngest female to ever climb Mt. Everest.

Here's the pics from the print ads.

·
Registered
92 Posts
i dont care why they chose her but im happy they did. hahaha. that first pic really shows off the curves of the juke pretty well. ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
I hope nissan is not trying to say juke can be a great chic car or is a chick car, or maybe there is a connection between them like juke is the youngest CSUV that can climb up to the world...who knows, I am sure there is a connection somewhere. Thanks for posting that.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Must be my age but I think the curves of the Juke are far sexier than the chica!!

Anyway, my kid climbed Kilimanjaro, so there!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I love the replies. I'm a bit worried though about the people that noticed the car before noticing the girl. LOL. They probably wanted someone thats pleasing to the eyes at the same time has the same characteristics as the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts