Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok...has anyone else played around with the new graphics for the Juke at nissangraphics.com!!?? I have and I am going crazy!! Love all the choices and I hate to say it(or really I love sayin' it~!) but I like the multi colored swirls on the back side panel and the swirls for the liftgate handle...on white of course!! Boy...no man would ever drive my car!! My hubby would hate it!!! I also like the subtle grey stripes that say JUKE....I don't know...too many fun combo's!! What would be yours??? Please share!!
My wish came true and then some...THANKS NISSAN you may have sealed the deal...now just add a panoramic roof option and there will be NO discussions!!:)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
That was before Nissan offered anything...

I know I talked about it but this was before Nissan came out with their own graphics you can order! Did you see those? I was looking for some of my own before and so glad to see I don't have to search for ones that fit perfectly!! Yay! I guess I did not see the couple of remarks on the old thread. Sorry!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
yes, the comments regarding the official Nissan graphics by Original Wraps are on there. I've been playing with them this whole week

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I'm really only considering the black, white, graphite or electric blue colors for the car. Maaaaybe the red (tho I think it has too much orange for my taste).

For the graphics: I like the "color cubes" the best--available for the back, and for the bottom side.

Not really finding any graphics I like for a black vehicle, except for maybe stripes (but I'm not a big fan of the stripes in general).

I don't like the side swoopy things--remind me too much of the green Gremlin I had for my first car.

I'm wondering what the black hood and rear wraps would look like on a white car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts