Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have BC coilovers arriving tomorrow,
Does anyone have any guides to removing the rear struts, I can't find anything on youtube or google
Cheers

·
Premium Member
2,194 Posts
Check out this how-to video from FastReligion. You can follow Matt and look up his videos for almost anything you could ever hope to learn or do to your Juke. Good luck and post up some reviews and pics!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Check out this how-to video from FastReligion. You can follow Matt and look up his videos for almost anything you could ever hope to learn or do to your Juke. Good luck and post up some reviews and pics!

Cheers for this i did find this originally but with him saying it wasn't a juke at the begininning i disregarded it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okay so I installed the rears this afternoon, trouble im having is I'm unsure how to lower the car, I've wound the spring tophat adjuster thing right the way up to get this low, I've also wound the bolt eye up and the strut up but unsure if this was correct, have it even both sides but still feel i was much lower on lowering springs, any info appreciated, I do realise there will be a settle period

Edit, the bolt eye is wound up to the max, the strut only partially wound up. was unsure if i was messing with dampening or preload etc

1 - 4 of 4 Posts