Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

Nismo Model of the Nissan Juke???

25K views 30 replies 27 participants last post by  anthony870 
#1 ·
Do you think that Nissan will offer a Nismo tuned model? Upgrades such as suspension, body kit, and other extra goodies?
What do you think?

#2 ·
Probably not... I don't know anyone who really wants a tuned SUV or CUV. I don't think the Juke is built for racing, therefore a Nismo tuned model wouldn't fetch the market, nor is it necessary. I'm sure there may be some Nismo upgrades available once the car is out for a bit, but I don't think that the Nissan Juke following is a tuner crowd.

#4 ·
I guess if they offer it as a limited edition, there are people out there who would go for it... you never know. I do think that a Nismo model of the Juke would be a pretty good idea.

...and I don't remember the supercharged XTerras... I'm going to look that up right now hehe

#18 ·
I think not only the price point of this ride and the birth of the sport cross segment that there should be a strong A/M and Nismo backing. I hope so anyways. *fingers crossed*

Just mild tuning would be great. I/H/E, Intercooler, ECU Reflash of sorts, some suspension upgrades.

#19 ·
I really hope they do make some Nismo bits for the Juke, but it looks kinda iffy given that there's absolutely no Nismo support for the new Sentra, and it has been out for 3 years.

If they decide to make Nimso parts for the Juke, it will probably be the same kinds of parts they offer for the Altima and older Sentras -- maybe a lip spoiler, S-tune suspension parts and a $1000 cat-back. But, no R-tune cams or exhaust, and certainly no turbo upgrades.

#22 ·
I'd love to see a nismo parts.. I love the look of the body but the wheel gap gives it a bit of a "American compact car" look to me.. I'd love to see Nissan blessed options to lower the suspension a bit and/or a wheel/rim combination that reduces that gap between the tires and the wheel wells... AND does it inca way that isn't going to void any part of warranty that requires Nissan parts & installation for anything major.

#24 ·
bot my wife a juke....she loves it....i hava 350 z......so far in the detroit area i have not seen another single juke on the road.......dealers have zilch.....i got lucky finding the red ls....salesman drove 2 hours away to get it ......seems like the factory cant turn em out fast enuff........this juke is gonna set the world on fire........

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.