Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Not really the most exciting review of the Juke I've seen but they were pretty comprehensive with the information. This is probably one of the best cars Nissan (aside from the GTR) has come out with in recent years despite its controversial looks.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
did you see the bit at the end where he talks about the colors? pointing out the difference in visual impact with the light v. dark colors, and why no bright green, orange, etc. colors? (Nissan feels it's already radical enough without crazy colors--although the electric blue is pretty bright)

·
Registered
92 Posts
nissan isnt really known to come out with crazy colors for their cars. even the orange in the 350z is already pretty radical for nissan. hes completely right about how the light colored cars look a bit higher than the dark colored cars.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Interesting about the key. So there isn't a mechanical key lock at all?
Edit- I've read the manual and there is a mechanical key as part of the fob for opening the doors if needed. Pretty cool!

I have key-less entry on my PT but I can still use a spare basic key to just open the door in case I lose my wireless key fob.
I have a spare wireless fob hidden in the car so I can use it for emergencies but it looks like with this new system that would not work the same.

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Great video, but he didn't show us the rear seat area. That was my biggest minus when I test drove this a few days ago. It's kind of hard getting in and out of the back and I'm only 5'9''. Sitting in the back is also kind of tight feeling with a low celling, the dealer wanted to sell me the Rogue, but for some reason I'm still hocked to the Juke.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
must fit the car to your needs (not wants!). back seat is not an issue for me, since I rarely carry passengers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts