Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Make, female, hermaphrodite?
Yes, though I would say, "indeterminate." People generally are unaware that this third category exists because doctors usually make a determination for the good of the child. So in the end, society thinks as though only two sexes exist. If however the indeterminate category and the dilemma for doctors were more widely understood, people would be more accepting of transsexuals, for some trans, their sex was a "mistake" at birth. They can't help it that they were brought up the wrong way. (Back to hermaphrodite: I know that folks know the term, but it often is used as an insult for someone. So this "knowledge" complicates rather than clarifies the birth dilemma mentioned.) I share this solely because I once had the "only two sexes" notion in mind and was much impacted by the actual truth. Other interesting things spring out, but I'll spare you. :D

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Other interesting things spring out, but I'll spare you. :D
I guess when the other interesting thing sprung out, it was more of a let down instead of a get down!

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Now we have wish fulfillment spring forth. :)
I've been trying to figure out what you mean by this, but no matter how many times I read it, I still don't know.

·
Registered
31 Posts
So if the Juke is more popular with women, where are they all? Why do I feel like I'm the only one in this forum?
you're not alone, im 30y'o women just got my juke half yr ago.
& i fall in love with juke since it launched oversea, wanted it badly when first sight to see it on the road
then after a few years now finally i'm driving it...
actually it is considering as a bad move if talking bout practical & cost..
but i couldn't resist the giant toad alike cuteness looking & the drooling mr16ddt paper data :ROFLMAO:

i must admit that i'm tired of trying to make a family sedan into fun car too.
juke is fun enough for me even without any modding

·
Registered
31 Posts
I believe the gender owner ship number was in the high 60's or low 70's when the Gen 1 was out. I know around where I live. It seems much higher. I rarely see a guy driving a Juke. On a funny note. I do see a much older than me grey haired lady driving a Gen2 AWD RS Silver Juke.

I would like to see the numbers of new and used Jukes now as to gender.
fyi in malaysia here, most of the jukers are guy, so far i've only seen 3 ladies owner including myself:LOL:
& most of my girly friends told me "ur car looks so bulky! does it hard to park?"

·
Super Moderator
9,982 Posts
fyi in malaysia here, most of the jukers are guy, so far i've only seen 3 ladies owner including myself:LOL:
& most of my girly friends told me "ur car looks so bulky! does it hard to park?"
Thats funny compared to North America.

·
Registered
199 Posts
The Juke struck me as a chick car at first, but I decided to get one because I knew I was gonna do something super aggressive with the styling of it, so it was gonna even out. If anything, I feel like owning a Juke has made me realize judging an owner's gender by the car they drive is pretty wack

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
The Juke struck me as a chick car at first, but I decided to get one because I knew I was gonna do something super aggressive with the styling of it, so it was gonna even out.
So I take it, that because you feel you were going to "do something super aggressive with the styling of it" you felt that it would be a more manly car? Sorry to break it to you, but us women who own a Juke can make our cars look "super aggressive" too. You will just have to face facts Jaxxa...you're driving a girly car! LOL

·
Registered
199 Posts
You will just have to face facts Jaxxa...you're driving a girly car! LOL
She may be a girl, but don't call her girly! Aw look now you gone and made her mad

I didn't set out to buy a manly car by any means, but I will admit I did feel weird driving it the first few months before modifying it, lol. Let's say I didn't identify with the Juke until after I modified it, so I think we should get Mac to add "Modded Juke" to the extensive list of genders
hey maybe my car is transgender now lmao, brb gotta go top off the radiator with gender fluid because that's what my car needs

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
So let's see what your car actually looks like. I want to see if it has a teenie weenie growing out of it! LMAO!!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts