Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey whats up everyone, I drive a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE R Spec V. IMO the juke is very ugly, but im here to see what performance potential and aftermarket support it has. So far the performance isn't impressive with stock running mid 15's in the 1/4 mile, turbocharged. But thats why im here, to learn. hope to see some slammed jukes soon!!!

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
Welcome. I also believe that this is an ugly looking car. I also however own a Dodge Charger which I also think is pretty ugly. That being said, I like the stance, AWD and turbo combination that this vehicle provides. If the planets are in the correct alignment when it comes time for me to buy a vehicle in the next month or two, this is the first vehicle I will be testing.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I think the Juke is distinctive and different-looking, but not ugly. I'm so tired of my little silver box which is identical to 5 million other little silver boxes.

·
Registered
24 Posts
hello?

I think the Juke is distinctive and different-looking, but not ugly. I'm so tired of my little silver box which is identical to 5 million other little silver boxes.
Violet - I totally agree with you. I have an 02 supercharged 4x4 frontier (with a 5 speed- try and find one) - that I might have to trade in - but hey out with the old and in with the new. And a Kia Soul Ignition (orange) special edition. The Juke is not ugly - or so ugly it is cute - not sure. None that I can find here in Missouri yet though - any idea when they will arrive??

emforce

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey whats up everyone, I drive a 2004 Nissan Sentra SE R Spec V. IMO the juke is very ugly, but im here to see what performance potential and aftermarket support it has. So far the performance isn't impressive with stock running mid 15's in the 1/4 mile, turbocharged. But thats why im here, to learn. hope to see some slammed jukes soon!!!
Hope to see any Jukes soon!! (preferably NOT slammed though).

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I had to look up what "slammed" cars were. Kind of defeats the purpose of having an SUV/Crossover, doesn't it?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
eh, the thing looks so small what do you need to it not be slammed for? you wont be rock climbing with it... this is the best juke i think ive ever seen...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts