Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! With the new sponsorship of this site, I want to give everyone a Promo Code to use on our eSTORE... Use "FB25" when you checkout and receive 25% off your entire order!

This will promo code will be good through the end of June so get all your parts and accessories here!! ---> REGAL NISSAN INC

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at cm[email protected]

Thanks everyone!

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Hi there,
Thank you for the 25% off code.
It would be helpful if your site would allow Canadians the ability to order from Canada and have items shipped to a US address.

Update:
The fellow behind Regal Nissan is Chris Moreno (offering a 25% off promo for the entire order) I was having trouble getting parts shipped to my US address with a Canadian credit card. Thanks to Chris - the items will ship out Wednesday.

I got the plug and play 2015 refreshed tail lights
Drivers side:
26555-3YM2A
Passenger side:
26550-3YM2A

for $214.95 shipped. That is amazing. Thank you Chris.

I think this is an amazing mod for the black 2014 Nismo RS.

IMG_20150606_060529.jpg

·
Premium Member
502 Posts
I don't see Nismo exhausts listed in your web site. Do you sell the Nismo Juke exhaust?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't see Nismo exhausts listed in your web site. Do you sell the Nismo Juke exhaust?
Unfortunately we do not offer an "add-on" accessory, Nismo exhaust for the Juke as a kit. You would just have to buy a replacement muffler from a Nismo version. It seems the center pipe is the same. In your case though, I don't think you can go that route since your are AWD... An aftermarket exhaust would probably be your best bet.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Only 2 days left for 25% OFF!!
Hurry and place your order before time runs out!!!!
Hi Chris,
Do you have a price on the new Nismo CAI that seems to be available at the Dealer? Price?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Chris,
Do you have a price on the new Nismo CAI that seems to be available at the Dealer? Price?
The NISMO CAI was just released a couple weeks ago. MSRP $286.00 plus shipping, plus tax if you are in Georgia. They are not available through our website. So if you would like to place an order, you will need to email me personally ---> [email protected]

*** If I can get 5 committed email orders, I can do a group purchase for $224.00 + shipping, plus tax if you are in Georgia.

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
The NISMO CAI was just released a couple weeks ago. MSRP $286.00 plus shipping, plus tax if you are in Georgia. They are not available through our website. So if you would like to place an order, you will need to email me personally ---> [email protected]

*** If I can get 5 committed email orders, I can do a group purchase for $224.00 + shipping, plus tax if you are in Georgia.
I think we got 'em! http://www.jukeforums.com/forum/nissan-juke-engine-discussion/177257-new-nismo-cai-available-juke-need-5-committed-jukers.html

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Unfortunately we do not offer an "add-on" accessory, Nismo exhaust for the Juke as a kit. You would just have to buy a replacement muffler from a Nismo version. It seems the center pipe is the same. In your case though, I don't think you can go that route since your are AWD... An aftermarket exhaust would probably be your best bet.

Listing for the 2WD NISMO Exhaust is now up!

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Nismo pedals perhaps?
Unfortunately those are UK market only. We have all been forced to buy them from Glyn Hopkin.
Either the sport pedals: Ref. Code: KE4601K081 or the darker Nismo pedals: Ref. Code: KE4601K011

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
Looks to be the ESTORE2015 Code still active for:
15 % off <$300 spent and
25 % off >$300 spent
(when you hit the Vendor advertisement at the top of our Forum page)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts