Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2016 Juke SV AWD
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks! My wife and I decided to retire our aging Ford Explorer, so we decided on a car that I've admired for a while. We got a 2016 Juke SV AWD in Gun Metallic with the upgraded navigation package. Really loving it so far! It's going to be my daily driver and I'm already looking forward to the improved gas mileage and easier parking.

·
Registered
2016 Juke SV AWD
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! I'll upload pics to this thread. We're in the Atlanta GA area. My wife named the car Scrat (hence the forum name and avatar) because she said the front reminds her of a squirrel, and with the turbo engine it drives like it's always running after that acorn.

·
Super Moderator
11,318 Posts
Gas mileage. Hahahaha.

Enjoy your new Juke. They are fun to drive. Just dont expect the world of MPGs to improve drastically. 30mpg Highway 25mpg around town with the Gen 2 motors.

·
Registered
2016 Juke SV AWD
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gas mileage. Hahahaha.

Enjoy your new Juke. They are fun to drive. Just dont expect the world of MPGs to improve drastically. 30mpg Highway 25mpg around town with the Gen 2 motors.
Thanks! And hey I'll take that 30/25 over my old Explorer's 16/12 any day!

·
Super Moderator
11,318 Posts
Thanks! And hey I'll take that 30/25 over my old Explorer's 16/12 any day!
Oh for sure. I had a 2015 SHO and enjoyed driving my Juke and not see the gas tank move.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts