Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.
Does anyone know how to remove from the new Nissan juke the dome/map lights? ( not just the cover of the bulbs but the whole thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
313 Posts
It looks like the same dome light in the Nissan Kicks. I believe you should be able to pry it off from the side closest to you, and it just slots into place on the back side, I'm pretty sure it is only clipped into place on one side. I would recommend a plastic spatula or interior panel tool to prevent damaging the bezel

·
Administrator
11,777 Posts
They pop off pretty easy.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It looks like the same dome light in the Nissan Kicks. I believe you should be able to pry it off from the side closest to you, and it just slots into place on the back side, I'm pretty sure it is only clipped into place on one side. I would recommend a plastic spatula or interior panel tool to prevent damaging the bezel
I tried with a plastic spatula on every side but it doesn’t want to be removed. I am afraid to put bigger force as it’s new and I don’t want to break anything. Maybe I will ask the Nissan service team when I will drop there for the first oil change.
Maybe someone else done it

·
Registered
313 Posts
This might help, I didn't take them out of the donor car myself, but I did modify and install them as the center light in my first gen Juke (ignore the duct tape, I don't want to explain, lol). The side closest to you is what slots in, the opposite side has these metal clips. You might have to wedge something in on that side to unclip it, you may have to yank pretty hard towards you for the clips to come out too.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This might help, I didn't take them out of the donor car myself, but I did modify and install them as the center light in my first gen Juke (ignore the duct tape, I don't want to explain, lol). The side closest to you is what slots in, the opposite side has these metal clips. You might have to wedge something in on that side to unclip it, you may have to yank pretty hard towards you for the clips to come out too.
View attachment 190149 View attachment 190152
Great help. Just to confirm before I will try, the metal clips I see are on the light bulb side or on the switches button side ( black side)?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Great help. Just to confirm before I will try, the metal clips I see are on the light bulb side or on the switches button side ( black side)?

sorry for the late response, the clips are on the light side

1 - 9 of 9 Posts