Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello im kind of new here.
I ordered my new Nissan Juke 2020 N-Design around Christmas .
Since the problem with the corona virus I was wondering if the car would had a later arrival than foreseen.
Normally the car should be here now but the garage told me it could be around 1 or 2 months later.
Since the car is made in Sunderland UK are there problems there with the factory not working at the moment?

·
Super Moderator
2,226 Posts
Welcome to the forums. Congrats on your new Juke purchase. Unfortunately we do not have much info on European Jukes and we have even less info on the new version that was recently released. You'll need to work with the Dealership/Garage you purchased it from to determine the arrival schedule. There's a very good possibility shipping something like a car will be delayed by the overall global impact of COVID-19.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi
I took delivery of a duke on the 1/03 /2020 I only had to wait for a factory build because I wanted a spare tyre
I have not heard of any problems at sunderland but the dealer did say that red was hard to get
there is not much on site below yet for 2020 juke but it is more uk europe . I am trying to find info on speed camera data for sat nav .but no help yet
enjoy your new car hope its soon

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
well I live in Belgium so like you say the red colour and the special model is hard to get so I guess I will wait a few months more, I can wait! I guess the problem is because of the corona virus.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Got mine ( actually my wife's car ) some days ago, White Pearl, N-Design bose edition and she is loving it. Fun to drive too and an interesting non conventional dash to live in while driving.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts